
The day after the underage rave in LA we had off. We moved all our stuff over to Franki Chan's house in Little Armenia and drove to meet up with Wyatt at El Coyote. It was around 4 and we spent a good two hours consuming a fuck ton of margaritas and guacamole. Jason decided to one up everyone by throwing some double jack daniel redbulls into the mix (ekkkkkkk) which would eventually turn him into a drunken maniac. There was (of course) some open bar party at a place called "the bar" later that night, so we decided to take a break and get some rest for that.
On the ride home Jason lost his mind. With that being said, it should be understood that a tour is not a tour if the people involved don't try to kill each other at least once. These pictures below are the result of Jason trying to kill me with a skateboard and me trying to kill him back. When the skateboard was chucked in his direction he unfortunately had a small fence about mid thigh level directly behind him. As he tried to avoid what was being thrown at him he fell backwards over the fence about 4 feet into a giant bush. Once we were sure he was alive, I snapped these photos.



Later that night at "The Bar" we drank like obnoxious teenagers and probably had one of the most fun nights of the trip. I met Wyatt there at around 9, so by the time Jason arrived at 11 it was already getting pretty dark. I fucked up and forgot to bring my camera that night which was a big mistake. The dudes that were djing were playing a bunch of 60's mod and garage stuff and it was absolutely packed in there. I was dancing with Wyatt's lady Jenna, which led to me dancing with everyone and then resulted in me pissing everyone off. I learned a few things that night:
1. LA people don't really like drunk people dancing and slamming into them over and over again.
2. They definitely don't like when you knock their drink out of their hands and stomp on the broken glass.
3. They hate when an obnoxius dude is getting a piggy back ride from a 7 foot canadian monster and screaming "Throw me over the bar!"
4. And it really pisses people off when that same canadian monster runs outside and dives onto the hood of the promoters suburban that is parked directly out front (but seriously, who's dumb enough to park their car directly in front of "the bar").
After we made our exit, we went back to Franki's house and I'm guessing we just passed out. I must have snapped this right before I fell asleep:

If you can't tell, that little kitten is terrified by the smell of my boozey breath. "Awwwwww little kitty."
No comments:
Post a Comment