Something for those who are economically, socially, politically, and theologically in a mess.
10.14.2007
DEATH OF THE PARTY presents JUSTICE!
SING SING is this Friday! with STRETCH ARMSTRONG!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So Awesome, Justice rocks! Can someone help me find a song I herd? It was spun at Neumo's on the 12th by Pretty Titty and Fourcolorzack (The night Justice was there,) someone said that is was a Pixies cover/remix/sampled or something like that. I just remember that is had whistling in the song. If you could help me with my "phantom" song It would be greatly appreciated. Email me: Killwize@gmail.com
1 comment:
So Awesome, Justice rocks! Can someone help me find a song I herd?
It was spun at Neumo's on the 12th by Pretty Titty and Fourcolorzack (The night Justice was there,) someone said that is was a Pixies cover/remix/sampled or something like that. I just remember that is had whistling in the song. If you could help me with my "phantom" song It would be greatly appreciated.
Email me: Killwize@gmail.com
Post a Comment