
A real Basquiat at the Gramercy Park where they also happen to serve $17 shots of well vodka.

Westville.

Drunk sluts at some fashion party. (Just kidding Yvonne)

Bama/Krames.

Roxy.

My really good friend Erin at 205 who is easily one of the most awesomest folks that has ever walked the erf.

Cafe Gitane.


Peter Luger.

What is that?!?! A "Taking Care of Business" tatoo???

Menu: Steak for 1, Steak for 2, Steak for 3, Steak for 4, Steak for 5. All handpicked and aged Porterhouse steaks. No seasoning. The best ever.

EVR!

Wizzards behind the curtain.

Eli Escobar.

Lumberjacks.

Catherine Fullmer Fashion show. Penthouse at the Hotel on Rivington.

Wyatt & Jenna.

Papperazzi.

Me.

The runway.




This is the foot of the man who cheered like he was on the maiden voyage of the Queen Victoria every time a model walked by. He and I also happened to be right in the firing line of all the papperazzi on the other side of the room which means we are immortalized forever in some magazine that some hipster will read next week whilst taking el dumpo.

Room service that I didnt have.

Jenna

Party time at HUGS in Williamsburg. I djed there with Star Eyes, Nick Catchdubs, and Rezound. It was a rave-athon.

Star Eyes.

THE MOST AMAZING ARTICLE OF CLOTHING EVER! If you were freezing to death he would tear open the carcass of a large animal and gently place you inside it while he danced so hard to the Percolator that the whole room caught on fire. I only know this COULD happen cause it motherfucking DID happen...at Hugs...the other night. Seriously.


Pat was having so much fun that it made his face look like this for the whole rest of the time he was in NY:


Cigars in Little Italy right around the corner from Wyatt's house.


Chris Devlin.

So me and Chris met this Bulgarian Beastmaster who happened to be at some house party that DJ Hugs invited me to. Thanks, Hugs.

The bathroom at Bama's hotel.

Wyatt and Miss Venezuala 2008.

The calm before Chinese New Year.

Wyatt's central heating system in the closet of his Little Italy apartment.

I dont know how this got into my hand.

or this.

Fat lady yoga shower curtain. Hot.

I also went to Nobu, but didnt take any pictures while I was there due to my attempt at playing it cool. I was all like "I'll have the Lychee Martini with an order of Hamachi and jalapeno. Orygatu."
3 comments:
good times, good times. miss venezuela 2008 hahaha!!! be careful, nico might slap you next time he sees you... its miss ARGENTINA 2008, muthafucka.
Look whos wearing his $50 T-shirt!
Wow. You're awesome, a really great friend Clay, thanks.
DICKFACE.
Post a Comment