In about a year, when hipsters move on to the next big fashion faux pas, they'll look back at their hugh dumbass fitted hats and feel stupid! Well, they probably won't feel stupid, since ignorance is bliss, but... Fitteds look rediculous. Theres about a million white Fabolous' everywhere you look!
Fedoras are classic. I'm just saying... everyone is trying to rock them lately and they look like johnny come latelys. Everyone's trying to be a DJ model... thinking "I look pretty, my titties look pretty, so my mixing must be pretty (good) too". You should do an Amy Winehouse re-edit and then bask in the glow of your Mark Ronson-ness!
6 comments:
looked major. love the lil' kim sighting.
All of the girls at your parties are HOT!
I want to sex them all.
You look like an 80's douche bag in that fedora hat.
Please don't be like every other DJ that wears a fedora hat. Seriously. Don't be that guy!
I usually don't take style advice from dudes wearing five panel hats that still live with their mother but I guess this time I can make an exception.
BRRRRRRRRRRRNNN BRRRRRRRRNNNNNN BRRRRNNNNN
in everyone's face!!!!
I'm gonna have to disagree with darko, I think Pretty Titty looks pretty hot in that hat. I'd like to see him in just the hat. oxox
In about a year, when hipsters move on to the next big fashion faux pas, they'll look back at their hugh dumbass fitted hats and feel stupid! Well, they probably won't feel stupid, since ignorance is bliss, but... Fitteds look rediculous. Theres about a million white Fabolous' everywhere you look!
Fedoras are classic. I'm just saying... everyone is trying to rock them lately and they look like johnny come latelys. Everyone's trying to be a DJ model... thinking "I look pretty, my titties look pretty, so my mixing must be pretty (good) too". You should do an Amy Winehouse re-edit and then bask in the glow of your Mark Ronson-ness!
Post a Comment